Any home construction project can be complicated, so it is important to make sure that you have reliable contractor lead services to help monitor the progress and to plan ahead for the necessary permits and licenses that will be needed. In addition to contractor lead services being necessary to make sure that a project moves along at a proper speed, it is also important to know that a company will have plenty of work in the future.
Fortunately, if you have someone on the job site who is keeping a job on schedule you can find the time to also make sure that you are gathering new customers while you are finishing up current jobs. And while there are many tasks that business owners can complete on their own, it is often necessary to hire someone to take care of the digital marketing that is needed for home improvement lead generation.
Running a Construction Business Requires Many Different Skill Sets
It should come as no surprise that there are some tasks that are difficult to manage if you are out of the office on a job site. One of the tasks that many small business owners source out to someone else is the need for home improvement digital marketing tasks.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the importance of digital marketing for a business that needs to generate new business for a company that is trying to be more profitable:
- Research indicates that 80% of recipients will delete an email if it has not been optimized for a mobile device.
- The average return for email marketing is $38 for every dollar invested, or an ROI of 3800%, according to SalesForce.
- Adding videos to an email can increase click rates by as much as 300%.
- 90% of realtors believe that the right kinds of home improvements will help a house sell faster, so marketing experts recommend that contractors target home sellers.
- 83% of customers “love” or “like” when a business responds to them on social media, according to a report from SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- 95% of home owners indicate that they search online before they hire a service professional, which is why online marketing for contractors is so important.
Finding the right balance between maintaining a successful digital presence and completing the construction contracts that are due can be a real challenge, so it is important to make sure that you find the best resources to meet this challenge.