Promoting Your Products Can Help You Increase Your Sales
Your family owned business had not been doing as well. After three generations have run the corner ice cream store, the sales started to slow as you had to continually compete with stores that were offering a new version of frozen treats. Fortunately, you were able to work with a local sign company that helped update the business sign in front of your store. In addition to the glitzy new sign, the company also worked with you to create custom vinyl door decals and wall messages. Going through pictures from the past 70 years, you highlighted the many reasons people decide to celebrate with an ice cream treat from your store:
- Instead of a traditional birthday cake, many people decide to have ice cream.
- Celebrating anniversaries is another time when ice cream can be a real hit. Some older couples, in fact, like to serve homemade ice cream.
- Every time your children come home with a great report card you can let them select their favorite ice cream parlor.
- Church Sunday School groups sometimes kick of the new school year with an ice cream truck visit to the church parking lot between services.
- Real estate closings deserve a frozen treat celebration.
- Eating ice cream after a little league baseball game is a tradition for many teams.
- After a hot day at the zoo, an ice cream treat is a great way to cool off.
- Mother?s Day is a holiday when kids might like to surprise their mom with a trip to her favorite ice cream store.
- Finding the right house when you move to a new community is cause for a celebration as you check out the closest ice cream shop.
- One way that some runners like to celebrate a long run is by getting an ice cream treat on the way home while they are still burning calories at a high rate.
- Riding around the lake is a major accomplishment for new bike riders and the best way to celebrate the accomplishment is with a favorite ice cream cone flavor.
- Entertaining performances can leave audience members ready for a sweet treat after the show.
- Vioilin and piano recitals are another occasion many families celebrate with a cup of ice cream on the way home.
- Every birthday is an opportunity to offer guests a piece of cake and as well a scoop of ice cream.
- Real esate agents help clients celebrate a new purchase by introducing them to an ice cream shop that is close to the new neighborhood.
- Year end school celebrations are a great reason to eat ice cream.
- Older generations may still equate summer holidays like Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day with large tubs of homemade ice cream.
- Commuters who are ready for a long trek home enjoy a cold ice cream malt.
- Consumers decide to stick with a brad or buy a competitor in three to seven seconds. Advertising your ice cream memories has helped create a new interest in your product.
- A first date can be awkward at times, but a stop al the local ice cream hang out can make both of you more comfortable.
- Singing a solo for the first time at a music recital can be unnerving. Help your child celebrate with a trip to the ice cream store on the way home.
- Instead of making a large dessert when you have company for dinner, just try to offer a couple of flavors of ice cream, along with a number of toppings so guests can create their own sundaes.
- One wall mount sign holder shows a picture of you and your grandfather sharing a sundae!
- Nothing extends a long summer night better than a serving of your favorite kind of ice cream.
The new wall mount sign holders, free standing signs, and other retail display ideas feature some classic photos, memories, and comments about the many ways that customers have celebrated with ice cream. The professional looking wall mount sign holders and added display racks, along with the new outdoor sign have made a big difference. In fact, some families spend quite a bit of time reading the wall mount sign holders looking for memories of years they have spent in your ice cream shop. As many as 60% of purchases in a store can be classified as impulse purchases, you hope your new signs prove that statistic right!