Finding the Right Marketing Team Can Help Your Company Achieve Its Goals
Finding the best way to market your products and services is essential in today’s competitive world. As consumers continue to spend more and more of their time online, in fact, a company’s marketing strategy grows increasingly important. The fact of the matter, without a marketing campaign that helps to create a brand for your company and to make sure that you have a social media presence, it can be very difficult to find any success. From MRO marketing to updating videos, it is a challenge for companies to make sure that they are competitive if they are not working with a team of professionals.
Fortunately, there are marketing teams that help businesses of all kinds and all sizes make sure that they are doing what they need to stay connected in this digital age. From industrial marketing services that cater to MRO marketing and other kinds of industry specific companies, there is likely someone that your company can work with to make sure that you are able to reach your goals. And while there may have once been a time when people could rely on word of mouth to make sure that consumers knew about a business, we have now reached an age where digital messages are increasingly important.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the importance of digital marketing tools and the impact that they have on the nation’s economy:
- 97% of marketers say video has helped increase consumer understanding of their service or product.
- 81% of businesses currently use video as a marketing tool, according to Wyzowl’s Video Marketing Statistics 2018 Survey.
- Increasing exposure and increasing traffic are the top two benefits of social media marketing.
- When you use videos, your brand is 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google.
- 62% of marketers choose Facebook as their number-one choice for social media marketing.
- 1.5 hours is the average amount to online video that a person watches in a typical day.
Images have impact. And while many companies have long known the importance of photos when it comes to sending a digital message, a growing number of companies now also realize the importance of using marketing videos as well.