Using electronic signs for business is an excellent method for effective advertising and marketing. If you’re still not using any business signage, how can people be aware of your store’s existence?
But even so, you must first confirm that your electronic signs for business are functional. They must be able to quickly grab the interest of others. With the majority of the population already ignoring conventional signs, digital LED business signs have become even more essential.
However, if you use full color LED signs, your message will more likely stick to people’s minds. With vibrant colors and bright lights, these signs stand out in comparison to conventional billboards.
Below are a few tips you can follow for optimizing programmable LED signs to attain your desired outcome:
How to Increase the Effectiveness of Electronic Signs for Business
According to new research, incorporating or modifying a sign can directly improve sales revenue. When you replace a small storefront wall sign with a larger one, you can boost earnings by around 7.7 percent.
Consider how a large percentage – around 35% – of people wouldn’t have known about a business if it weren’t for their sign. Therefore, it’s extremely crucial for your signage to have an appealing design in order to attract people’s attention. Still, you must be able to display important and relevant information quickly.
You might use your LED sign to display store hours, sale events, or new product offerings. Whatever your purpose is, the following guidelines and strategies can help make your communication channel more effective:
- Individuals who see your sign will understand exactly what to do next if you include a call to action. For example, restaurants use eye-catching signs to promote dishes. You can also use signage to entice passers-by to sign up for gym membership.
- With electronic signs for business, it’s easy to change the contents of the display. You should definitely take advantage of this dynamic feature. For example, you can present different menu offerings for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if you have a restaurant.
- Most LED signs have scroll functions that are useful for long messages. But you should disable this function to prevent accidents if your target audience includes drivers and pedestrians. You should make messages short for them to read quickly yet meaningful enough for them to get it.
- Using all capital letters to make your statement stand out may seem like the way to go. However, you should avoid it because the message becomes more difficult to read. For better comprehension, you should use proper capitalization instead.
- Use an easy-to-read font to optimize the time drivers spend looking at your sign. As much as possible, avoid using fancy and complicated fonts. With simple yet elegant fonts, passers-by will be able to read your message clearly.
Follow these steps to make your message as brief as possible. Then watch how your sign attracts not just the people’s attention but potential customers as well.
Best Practices to Follow for Information Display
Don’t pass up the chance to share information that will boost your company’s growth. Display relevant data and images to attract more customers to your business.
- Display business hours: Use electronic signs to let people be constantly informed of your regular operating hours. When you have to alter the schedule during holidays and other occasions, you can easily adjust the display to reflect the special hours.
- Promote your best-selling products or services: By displaying your most popular product or service, you can enhance your company’s image. Customers are more likely to purchase your products or services if they know other people like them.
- Advertise sales and deals: It is very effective to use customizable LED signs to promote your store’s special deals. The vivid and bright lights coming from your signage can attract more attention. You can even present a slideshow of your products on sale to entice more potential customers.
Upgrade to Digital Signs To Improve Your Business
With 85 percent of a company’s customers living or working within a five-mile radius of its location, you must take advantage of LED signs’ eye-catching features. Follow these guidelines so you can effectively use business signs for sale promotions and other purposes. It will help you increase the number of your client base while also enhancing your company image.