Finding the Right Security System Can Help You Feel Safe Year Round
This should be the season of happy memories and fun times with your family. Unfortunately, for many Americans this is the season of regret. Regret that they did not have the proper kind of intrusion security in place, because the days leading up to Christmas are the days when home invasions can be especially devastating. When you have boxes of valuable gifts wrapped and under the tree, it is important to make sure that you have intrusion security systems in place.
From commercial security products to residential intrusion security measures, taking the time and effort to invest in your property is very important. Alarm systems for businesses and homes can help property owners feel safer about the security of their possessions, as well as their employees and family members. In a time when a growing number of Americans are desperate for items that they can steal and resale, it is important to make sure that you have the proper security plan in place.
Some of the most sophisticated home and business intrusion security systems help property owners not only feel safe when they are at home and in bed, but also help them feel safe when they are away. With motion activated cameras, for instance, you can make sure that you are made aware of unusual activity at your home or business, whether you are at home or away from your property.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the home security systems that allow you to monitor not only your property, but also any items and people who are at that property:
- 38% of inventory shrink can be attributed to shoplifting, and 34.5% to employee theft, so installing closed circuit cameras can help you monitor your store.
- An alarm system is installed in one of every seven businesses.
- Ranging anywhere from 30 seconds to three minutes, most alarm systems have a built in delay before contacting a monitoring company.
- Hi tech business security systems are an important investment that many business owners are willing to make.
- Studies show that 67% of burglaries can be avoided by video surveillance installation.
- Residential properties burglaries accounted for 74% of the total property losses reported in the year 2013. In that same year, victims of burglary offenses suffered an estimated $4.5 billion in property losses.
If you want to make sure that this is a season of happy memories and fun times, maybe it is time that you looked at the installing or upgrading a security system. Research indicates that there are significantly more break ins during the last two weeks of the year, the time when Christmas and New Years fall, than at any other time of year. Make sure that you are doing everything you can to protect yourself and your property.